Call For Your Consultation

Hablamos Español and Nou pale Kreyol

954.289.9854 Hollywood Office
305.676.8634 Miami Office

Former Immigration Judge

Helping You Achieve the American Dream

Blog Posts in March, 2016

  • Avoiding an Illegal Presence Bar

    Many persons who are in the U.S. illegally eventually become eligible to become Permanent Residents as Immediate Relatives of an American citizen. Immediate Relatives, for immigration purposes, are spouses of citizens, unmarried children of citizens (if the child is under 21 years old), and parents of citizens (if the citizen is at least 21 years old). If the person entered the U.S. legally, even ...
    Continue Reading
  • Travel Documents for Non-Citizens

    Any non-citizen living in the U.S. who wants to travel abroad should first consult an immigration attorney to determine whether such travel is advisable and whether a Travel Document should be obtained from USCIS. Even when a Travel Document is obtained, the traveler needs to be aware that they will be subject to inspection when attempting to re-enter the U.S. and may be denied entry, even if they ...
    Continue Reading
  • Garcia, Miranda, Gonzalez-Rua, P.A. Announces Firm Expansion

    We are very happy to announce the expansion of our law firm. A new partner has joined us, Andoni Gonzalez-Rua , an excellent and experienced attorney. You may read more about him and his qualifications on our website. With Andoni’s arrival, we have changed our name and will now be known as Garcia, Miranda & Gonzalez-Rua, PA. We will continue to operate out of our Hollywood, Fl., office, offering ...
    Continue Reading
Page 1 of 1

Helping You Achieve Your Immigration Goals

The Legal Experience & Insight You Deserve

At Garcia & Miranda, PA, we have more than 50 years of combined legal experience to our name. Our team is comprised of legal professionals who draw on unique backgrounds – including former experience as an immigration prosecutor, immigration judge, and Managing Attorney of the CLS. We have prevailed in some of the toughest immigration matters due to our creativity, patience, and genuine compassion. We are truly invested in the success of your case.