How Our Attorneys Can Help
Attorney Pedro Miranda is a former immigration judge. He is among a rare group of immigration attorneys with experience as an immigration prosecutor, defense attorney, and Judge and uses this wide range of experience to help every one of our clients.
In addition to this, we strive to provide a human approach and truly care about your case. Immigration issues, after all, are some of the most complicated and important legal matters that you may face.
- Why Choose Garcia, Miranda & Gonzalez-Rua, P.A.?
- Former Judge & Prosecutor on Your Side: Mr. Miranda is among a premier group of immigration attorneys with experience as a former immigration prosecutor, defense attorney, and judge.
- Full-Service Immigration Law Firm: We have extensive experience handling all types of immigration matters and can successfully represent you before various federal immigration agencies.
- Over 50 Years of Combined Experience: The team at Garcia, Miranda & Gonzalez-Rua, P.A. has more than 50 years of combined legal experience. We have the knowledge and ability to handle all types of immigration matters.
- Serving Clients Throughout South Florida: We have offices in Hollywood and Miami, Florida. No matter what your case involves, we can help guide your steps anywhere in the South Florida region.
Contact Us in Hollywood or Miami, FL Today
When you need legal help, do not hesitate to seek representation from our Miami Immigration Attorney. This can be the difference between a complicated legal battle and living and working in the U.S. with as little stress as possible.
Garcia & Miranda, PA offers in-office consultations at our Hollywood location, by appointment only, when you call (954) 289-9854. You can also meet with us at our Miami office when you make an appointment by calling (305) 676-8634.